Presentation of the project Art Weekend at Nikitskaya Art-café MC: Galina Yuzefovich
Date of event: 25.05.2015 Beginning: 19:00 Ticket price: Free entrance.
We are glad to present to you ArtWeekend- an educational project, which aim is to acquaint the child with the world of high culture and the development of his artistic taste. During the classes, which are held directly in the places of cultural and historical heritage, children are introduced to the history of major civilizations, literature, painting, music and architecture.
Registration is opened for the following programs:
· «The magical world of Mozart» (Austria, Salzburg) with an associate professor of the Moscow Conservatory Vitaly Unitsky (June 4-7, for children 6-8 years).
· «Russia of the XVIII century from Peter the Great to Paul I» (Russia, Saint-Petersburg) with a candidate of historical sciences, a famous writer Leonid Yuzefovich (June 12-15, for children 9-12 years).
· «In the footsteps of the British literary fairy tale» (Great Britain, Oxford) with a famous interpreter of English literature, MSU professor Alexandra Borisenko (July 31 – August 3, for children 9-12 years).
· «The Greek world of southern Turkey: Introduction to ancient culture» with a historian of antiquity, well-known literary critic Galina Yuzefovich (October 1-4, 2015, for children 6-8 years).
· «Ancient Greece: at the origins of European culture, science and philosophy» (Greece, Athens and Delphi) with a historian of antiquity, well-known literary critic Galina Yuzefovich (October 22-25, for children 9-12 years).
· «Ancient Rome: from the heyday to the collapse» (Italy, Rome) with a historian of antiquity, well-known literary critic Galina Yuzefovich (November 19-22, for children 9-12 years).
The duration of educational journey is 4 days of studying (arrival on Thursday, studying days – Friday and Saturday, departure on Sunday). The cost of the program is from 1600 to 2200 euro. The format of trip: child + parent. The price includes accommodation in a high-quality 4* hotel in the center of town (3 nights, double accommodation), 20-hour intensive studying program, a set of educational and art materials, tickets for the child and the parent to all museums, travelling on a luxury class bus. Flight tickets and transfer to the hotel are not included in the price.
Presentation of the project ArtWeekend will be held on May 14, 2015 at 19:00 at Ralph I. Goldman Nikitskaya JCC. One of the founders of the project, literary critic and historian of antiquity, Galina Yuzefovich will talk about the principles and philosophy of ArtWeekend and will present the nearest trips.
We look forward to meeting you!