Shavuot-season – annual family open air
Date of event: 08.06.2014 Beginning: 12:00 Location: Beginning of summer season together with Nikitskaya JCC Ticket price: 2000 rubles (adults), 1000 rubles (children)
On the program:
- our big family arrives at the yacht club “Vodnik”;
- we have the most wonderful Shavuot steam-boat ride
- we play the family Shavuot-table games;
-we make nestling boxes;
- get awards and prizes;
- we pass on to the most appetizing Shavuot meal;
- contented and sun-tanned we get back home;
- we keep wonderful memories till the next Shavuot-season.
Shavuot is first of all a historical festival of – it commemorates the anniversary of the day God gave the Torah to the entire nation of Israel assembled at Mount Sinai. But it is also a festival of nature symbolizing the beginning of the summer season. Shavuot is usually associated with white clothes, water games, and, of course, with palatable food.
For additional information please call: (495)7874560/67
Address: 47/3, Bolshaya Nikitskaya street