PHONE: +44 745000 1551 UK +7 925 450 93 22 Russia
Languages: English (native language)
Russian (second language)
· 2012-2013, Bournville College, Birmingham, UK, PTLLS Teacher Training.
· 2007-2011, University of Leeds, UK, BA Hons: Russian Studies, with Distinction in spoken Russian.
Extra units taken include Literature, Geography, Translation, Applied Russian Language, History, Czech Language, Vertebrate Evolution, Drink Technology, Mongolian Language.
· 2008-2009, Moscow State University (MGU), Russian Language and culture study.
· 2005-2007, Worcester Sixth Form College, A/AS Levels in History, Geography, Italian Language and Maths.
· 2015; Be-Bilingual Course Director for English language study. I am responsible for writing the course and supplying material for it. I also source the relevant teachers. The courses take place at 2 locations in Moscow.
· 2013-2014, Company Director at “Be-Bilingual LTD”, After spotting a gap in the market to sell high-quality English language books in Moscow, I started the company with my partner and she now takes control of its daily running. I was responsible for finding new target audiences, arranging meetings with prospective clients, developing incentives to buy, completing logistics between London and Moscow, Maintaining the client base and the company website, promotions and advertisement. Event management.
· December 2014; acting position in the CTC series 'Londongrad'.
· 2008-2015, Contract work for NOU EduLife Moscow and freelance teaching of English as a second language. I have worked in various high-profile schools throughout Moscow and the region. This includes the International English School. I was responsible for working towards exam deadlines and covering the set material in that time. Constant progress monitoring of students' progress and ability, time management between mixed ability groups, identifying strengths and weaknesses among the students and taking appropriate action to encourage improvement. Maintaining levels of motivation towards subjects that can sometimes be perceived as uninteresting to students.
· Learning about different countries and cultures.
· Aviation; civil aircraft and airport management.
· Transport and logistics of business and commercial travel.
· Sport, particularly winter sports.
· Family, and raising my daughter to be bilingual in Russian and English.
· Keeping up to date with current local and world news including politics, international and diplomatic relations.
· New technologies and trends.
· Languages, differences, similarities, roots and influences.
· European and Russian history.
· Wildlife; preservation, flora and fauna diversity.
· Physical world geography.
· Business and development linked with international relations.
· I am a diligent individual always highly motivated to succeed in what I have chosen, work or study.
· I have gained first hand knowledge on building strong relationships with people from different cultural backgrounds.
· Through learning Russian myself I have gained insight into how important a strong command of a second language is, on a personal and professional level.
· I strive to meet my set deadlines and through experience am able to “think on my feet” in unfamiliar and challenging surroundings.
· I have the ability to identify original gaps in the market and strategies that others have not thought of.
· I adapt to new lines of work well and am confident when working under pressure.
· I am able to quickly acquire the necessary skills needed to work effectively.